Many of you will know that I came with three other Dutch people. Everybody knows Karlijn, who is in lecture 2 of EAP II. The other two are Maaike and Felicio, who are in EAP III and both in a different lecture. Karlijn and Felicio are living in Kananaskis Hall, that is also the place where Adrian, who is in EAP II lecture 2, lives. Maaike and me are living in Rundle Hall, which is opposite Kananaskis Hall on campus. Maaike didn’t liked it anymore and prefered going back to her friends and family. Thursday I was not in class for writing and grammar because we brought Maaike to the airport. A friend of her roommate drove us to the airport and back. It was Karlijn, Dahlia, Dahlia’s friend and me who brought her to the airport. Dahlia is her old roommate, who was pretty sad that Maaike left because now she is alone in the room again.
I was not in class on Friday too. That was because I was sick. It started Thursday already, so I didn’t go to the den but it didn’t help me to not get sick. Today was pretty boring. I slept a lot because I couldn’t do anything. Tomorrow I should go to the den because there is a special party, but I don’t think I will be able to go :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Roy,
Hope you feel better now.
See you on Monday.
Post a Comment