Sunday, April 6, 2008

the den

How self-willed it is, but I still went to the porn star cab party yesterday night at the den.. I had already bought a ticket for 12 bucks, and the other people convinced me to go. But.. I didn’t drink, and I went home early ;) so at least I’m taking a little care of myself. Because I didn’t want to go home late I went to the den pretty early. When we came in there were not many people yet, but we had some fun. After an hour or something there came a lot of people and it was getting better. The costumes people were wearing were so funny sometimes. For example one guy was dressed like a mermaid, so he had like a green towel around his legs and a bra of shells! It was a fun night, but at 12 o’clock I thought it was a better idea to go home and go to bed, and I think that was a good decision. Today I saw all the pictures which were taking, so we have a good memory about it. You were not allowed to bring a camera, but some people still did it and made some good and funny pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey hey ...
How r u man?

I'm sure u r spending a ice time with your family in Canada, and hope u the best, and kindly i wanted to asked u to send me ur e-mail address again plz cause i have lost that paper which u wrote ur mail on it, sorry about that, but i'd like to stay in touch with u.

wish to c u again.
have fun,
Bye

Anonymous said...

And also it is my e-mail address if u want to send any e-mail.

Anonymous said...

mehrdad_intermilan@yahoo.com